FREE Online Chore Chart

Yesterday's Deals: The Lion King, Kohls, Family Dollar, 10pc Reversible Comforter Set, Old Orchard Naturals, and People Magazine!


Yesterday's Deals:

-- $5 OFF The Lion King 4-Disc Blu-Ray 3D Combo Pack!

-- Did anyone else take advantage of this offer from Kohls
I purchased four pairs. They arrived yesterday and I have to say, 
these are the most comfortable flip-flops I have ever worn! 
They're now $2 a pair and sizes/varieties are very limited, 
but I am so happy I got in on this deal.

-- ‎$5 Off any $25 purchase at Family Dollar, this weekend Oct 7th - 9th!

-- 10pc Reversible Comforter Set, all sizes only $39.99!
Amazing deal and set has great reviews! 

-- ‎$1/1 any Old Orchard Naturals reduced-calorie juice drink! 

AND

-- ‎$1/1 copy of People Magazine!

Thank you all for you patience with the Photo On Canvas deal
that never did seem to get worked out.  I am hopeful they will work it out
on their end and I can post it (WORKING PROPERLY) soon!

Have a wonderful morning,
I'm headed to get my Chai, take care of my very demanding
fur babies, and then I'll start in on deal hunting!  

I have the best Frugal Friends ever!!