FREE Online Chore Chart

Today's Posts: Pillsbury Sweet Moments, Holiday Shipping Deadlines, Progresso, Macaroni Grill, Rid, $300 for Christmas, and... why you should not always go Frugal!


Today's Posts:

Today was a light day for posting,
sorry!
I really thought that grooming such a little dog
wouldn't take more than an hour or so.  : )

--  What would you like to see (I figure Military Monday Shout Outs,
and my Friday is taken, but that's a surprise),
anything else?? I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas!!

-- ‎$1/1 any Pillsbury Sweet Moments Refrigerated Desserts!

-- Holiday Shipping Deadlines for Overseas!

-- ‎$.40/1 any Variety Progresso Broth!

-- FREE Lunch at Macaroni Grill, Friday, October 7th!

-- It's almost that dreaded "hat sharing" time of year.... 
get $2/1 Rid product and be prepared!

-- Could you use an extra $300 for Christmas, bills, etc.?

AND, of course:

-- There is one thing I do NOT suggest you take the 
Frugal route on.... and here's why!

I hope you all had a wonderful day, 
got some use out of my posts,
and laughed!

Have a blessed evening all!

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. 
 ~e.e. cummings