FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE Photo on Canvas for Deployed Military!



Canvas On Demand is offering a
FREE Photo on Canvas for Deployed Military!
They offer Operation Hi Honey! 
and Operation Hi Mom!

If you know a deployed soldier who will miss
a holiday (birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, etc.),
please share this link with them!
The soldier signs up and the loved one receives the canvas!

Thank you to our Frugal Friend Keesha H,
who shared this link with  me via email!

Here's what Keesha said about the canvas offer:
"Thought you might wanna share the link.
I used their sister company for years,
and got one of the free canvases myself. It's huge!"
I personally know this company,

Click HERE to get this offer!

**I am not able to use this FREE offer, as my husband is home.**
**If you have any problems, please let me know! **

*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.