I received an email from our Frugal Friend
Jody S
She sent this information about the
Sears Heroes at Home Registration:
"I wanted you to know the Sears Heroes at Home Registration
has changed their date they are accepting entries.
The online registration is no longer on 9/11 but instead
will happen this Wednesday 8/31st from 11am-1pm CDT.
*See the update below please.
I highly suggest you inform your service members to get online
at 11am b/c last year the website was jammed packed
with entries and eventually they reached their
23,000 military families in a few hours.
This is a great program that all active duty service members
(does not matter what branch or rank they are.)
You only have to be active duty or on active duty status
for our reserve families to be eligible.
Families receive 3 gift cards for the holiday from Sears
(estimated total value between $250-$300).
See all info below as I hope it will be helpful for many
military families who could benefit from this wonderful program.
I've only heard wonderful things!"
PLEASE USE THE LINKS BELOW FOR ALL QUESTIONS
YOU MAY HAVE, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER
QUESTIONS LEFT IN COMMENTS ON MY FB PAGE.
Update:
A Frugal Friend sent me the following email -
I just got this response from a Sears Heroes at Home event wall post.
Originally taken from the Sears FB wall...
"Can you please confirm the date and time of the Heroes at Home registration
for active military families..
these changes have been quite confusing.
Sears Hi Kristina,Sure thing, sorry for any confusion.
The program officially launches on 9/11, but
registration will be on 8/31 from 1-3pm CST.
registration will be on 8/31 from 1-3pm CST.
Our website is still being updated with the most current information,
so please bear with us as those changes are made. Thanks! - Jared"
Special THANK YOU to Alysha J for sharing that email!
For timezone questions,
please click HERE.
***THIS IS THE LINK THAT SEARS FACEBOOK PAGE***
***SAID TO USE TO REGISTER:***
***SAID TO USE TO REGISTER:***
***Click HERE to learn more about the***
***Sears Heroes at Home Registration.***
Click HERE to go to Sears Facebook
page and see details.
*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.
