$5 for 5 PocketBacs at Bath & Body Works,
plus $1 shipping!
My email from B&BW says
this offer is good today only.
It also states that a purchase of
$25 or more is needed to get the $1 shipping!
If you're anything like me,
you always have at least one PocketBac
in your purse/car/office!
I had the pleasure of smelling all the Fall scents
at Bath & Body Works a couple weeks ago,
when I loaded up on the foaming hand soap.
My favorite Fall scents are definitely:
Caramel Apple
Pumpkin Caramel Latte
Creamy Pumpkin
This is good on ALL the Pocketbacs,
not just the Fall scents.
I'm going to take advantage of this offer,
hope some of my Frugal Friends do too!
Use the code:
HALLOWEEN
for the $1 shipping w/a purchase of $25 or more!
Click HERE to get the
$5 for 5 PocketBacs at Bath & Body Works,
plus $1 shipping!
*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.
