FREE Online Chore Chart

Seems a little slow today, but I was up early! Check out the 7 FREE things I posted this morning!


I got up early today.  Here's this morning's posts:

-- FREE NeilMed Neti Pot w/two packets of nasal wash!

-- FREE e-books from Amazon! Lots to choose from!
Plus, FREE Kindle Reading Apps! 

-- Two FREE samples of Alpo Prime Cuts in Gravy! I'm super excited that
both of these FREE Alpo Prim Cuts offers are still going on!
One from Alpo and one from Walmart!

-- B1G1 FREE Pop Chips coupons are back!
They must have reset, I was able to print TWO more!

-- B1G1 FREE Pretzel Bun Chili Dog at Wienerschnitzel!

-- FREE Hot Fudge Cake at Shoney's, w/purchase of any menu item or buffet! 


That's the SEVEN FREE things I posted this morning!
Three of them you must purchase something
to get the free one (i.e. B1G1 FREE).