FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE e-books from Amazon! Lots to choose from! Plus, FREE Kindle Reading Apps!



FREE e-books from Amazon!
There are so many books to choose from!
I quit counting cookbooks after 8,
from Brazilian food to TexMex food!

I downloaded a couple of books I know I'll love.
Simply look through the list and find something you love.

You don't need a Kindle to read these books.
Amazon provides FREE Kindle Reading Apps for your 
computer, iPad, iPhone and/or Blackberry.
I personally downloaded the app for my computer.

Click HERE to see the list of FREE e-books for Kindle on Amazon!
Click HERE to get your FREE Kindle Reading Apps!

Before you click on the purchase button, be sure to double-check and
make sure the book is still available for FREE.
Amazon changes their FREE books often,
so be sure to get those you want, while you can!