Chili Cornbread Casserole Recipe!
The perfect comfort food for
a cold rainy day!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 can (19 oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8.75 ozs) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tsp ground chili powder
- 1 package (12 oz) cornbread mix
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet,
over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Double Cheddar Sauce, beans,
corn and ground chili powder.
- Prepare cornbread mix
according to package directions;
do NOT bake.
- Spread ground beef mixture into
ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with cornbread mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or
until toothpick inserted in center of
cornbread comes out clean
and top is golden.
This recipe was provided by
and the nutritional information
can be found HERE,
along with lots of other
great recipes from Ragu®.
This post does NOT include an affiliate link.
It is purely informational
and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.