FREE Online Chore Chart

How to Make Sure You See My Posts on Facebook


How to Make Sure You See My Posts on Facebook:

Many of my fans have asked why they
no longer see my posts in their
Newsfeed on Facebook.

Since Facebook has been undergoing
so many changes these past several months,
it is possible you no longer see any of my posts.

It's a very simple solution!

Once you have "Liked" my page,
simply run your mouse over the "Liked" box
and you will see a drop down menu.
Click on "Show in Newsfeed".

That should fix it!

If you have any other questions,
please feel free to message me on
The Frugal Army Wife Facebook page or
email me at: frugalarmywife@aol.com!

Also, please know that you are welcome to
message or email me at ANY time!
It may take me a few hours to get back to you,
but I will respond!

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE
YOU KNOW WHO IS A FAN OF
The Frugal Army Wife!
OTHERWISE THEY MAY MISS SOME
GREAT DEALS AND FREEBIES!

I ♥ my Frugal Friends!