FREE Online Chore Chart

Finally... a pic of The Frugal Army Wife admins!


Finally...
a pic of The Frugal Army Wife admins!

Just thought you all might like to
put some faces with
The Frugal Army Wife.

This is a pic of 
The Frugal Army Wife (Fran) and
The Future Frugal Army Wife (Emily):


(Please excuse the quality,
it was a quick snapshot with a cell phone.)

Emily will soon be at Fort Hood.
I (Fran) will remain in the Tulsa, OK area,
but will be active in several different Fort areas.

I am currently looking at visiting:
Fort Hood
Fort Leonard Wood
Fort Carson
Fort Sill
Fort Riley

I (Fran) will be offering coupon and 
debt-free living classes.
Plus, I hope to include shopping trips so
you all can see couponing in action! : )

I will post updates on future classes
as soon as things are set.

Have a great Sunday all!

We ♥ our Frugal Friends! ~
Fran and Emily