FREE Online Chore Chart

WE HAVE A WINNER....


WE HAVE A WINNER....

The winner of the
"I <3 MY HUSBAND"
shirt has been chosen!

I used Random.org to
pick a number between
1 and 5,000.

I then went to the comments on
the status that reads:
"Hooray, we've reached 15,700!"

Random.org gave me the number:
4535


The FAW fan that guessed closest
to that number is:
Madison Cripe

Madison's guess was:
4512

It was super close,
another fan had chosen
the number 4509!

Congratulations Madison,
please comment on this post on
the Facebook page so I can
make arrangements for you
to get your shirt!

I ♥ my Frugal Friends!

Click HERE to check out
Anointed Wives Ministry
on Facebook.

Click HERE to check out
Anointed Wives Ministry
on their website.


This promotion is in no way sponsored, 
endorsed or administered by, 
or associated with, Facebook.