FREE Online Chore Chart

Do you have a page, blog or business to advertise? I will be offering HALF-PRICE ad spots on my blog for the month of June!



Do you have a page, blog or business to advertise?  
I will be offering HALF-PRICE ad spots 
on my blog for the month of June!

Space is limited.

You'll receive advertising
on my blog/Facebook/Twitter.

I have information available to anyone
wanting to advertise about
Monthly Advertising.

The ads will be open on a first come,
first served basis.
The first invoices to be paid will get
the open spots.

If you are interested in the
HALF-PRICE monthly advertising
for the month of June,
or have questions about it,
please email me at:
FrugalArmyWife@aol.com

You will need to put "Advertising" in the
subject line of the email,
to ensure the email is handled
in a timely fashion.

I ♥ my Frugal Friends,
Fellow Fan Pages and Affiliates!