FREE Online Chore Chart

What things do "FREEbie/deals" pages do that you wish they didn't?


What things do "FREEbie/deals" pages do 
that you wish they didn't?

I absolutely dislike it when I get these
on FREEbie/deals pages:

"Free Shipping" when it's actually NOT
free shipping and I have to sign up
for something to get free shipping!

"Free Sample" when it's actually a
long invasive survey I have to take
and then I "may" qualify for a sample!

"Free Magazine Subscription" when it's actually
a very long survey, so long I give up,
and I never get a single magazine
(but my inbox fills with junk emails)!

And the one I like the very least:
"Get (product) for only (very nominal fee)"
when it's actually three times (or more)
of the price they listed because
the shipping is outrageous!

I want to make sure I do my best,
and the things listed above are never
something you will find on my blog or FB page.

PLEASE take a moment and share with me,
and other readers, what you dislike about
"FREEbie/deals" pages!

Feel free to leave a comment on FB
or email me if you wish:
FrugalArmyWife@aol.com
I'd love your input!  : )