FREE Online Chore Chart

Teens Getting Drunk on Hand Sanitizer!

Teens Getting Drunk on Hand Sanitizer!

As many as six California teenagers were hospitalized 
with alcohol poisoning last month, 
and two last weekend alone, 
from drinking hand sanitizer.

Coming on the heels of cough medicine, 
hand sanitizer is the latest in a string of household products 
used to  induce intoxication, 
and it has public health officials worried, 
as a  few squirts of hand sanitizer could 
equal a couple of  shots of hard liquor.

Parents should treat hand sanitizers 
“like we treat any medication in the home
 as far as safety is concerned. 
Keep it out of reach, out of sight, 
and out of mind when not in use.”

It's hoped that parents and store clerks would 
become more vigilant and monitor 
the sales of  hand sanitizers.

"Most stores will sell it to an adolescent 
without thinking twice,” a director 
of toxicology told ABC News. 
“Maybe now they will.”

If you are a parent of a teen,
or just know someone who is a parent or a teen,
please take a moment to
click HERE and read the article on:
Teens Getting Drunk on Hand Sanitizer!

This post does NOT include an affiliate link.
There was NO compensation for this post.
It is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.