FREE Online Chore Chart

Here are some Couponing terms I may use in this blog!


Here are some Couponing terms I may use in this blog:
CAT - Coupons that you get WITH your receipts, from the Catalina Marketing Company
P&G - Proctor & Gamble Sunday Coupon Inserts
RP - Red Plum Sunday Coupon Inserts
SS - Smart Source Sunday Coupon Inserts
PN - Coupons that you can print at home
IM - Coupons that you sign up for and they are mailed to you
IS - Coupons found on a store shelf
MIL - Military Store coupon, can be used at Commissary and PX/BX
Stacking - Using more than one coupon for an item (a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon)
WYB - When You Buy
B1G1 - Buy One Get One Free
OOP - Out Of Pocket
NT - To be used on your Next Trip or Next Time
ECB - CVS Extra Care Bucks
RR - Walgreen’s Register Rewards
SCR - Rite Aid Single Check Rebate
+UP - Rite Aid UP Reward
B2G1 - Buy Two Get One Free
ETS - Excludes Trial Size
I use the money amount of a coupon, followed by /, then the number of items you must purchase to use the coupon.  (i.e., $1/1 - $1 off one item) 

Just thought I'd post this for those who are new to the page, and/or new to couponing!  If ever you have a question, please feel free to email me at:  FrugalArmyWife@aol.com  

Also, if there are any terms I missed, please feel free to email me and let me know so that they can be added to the list!