FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE sample of Tom's of Maine Children's Silly Strawberry Toothpaste!


FREE sample of Tom's of Maine Children's 
Silly Strawberry Toothpaste!

My first experience with Tom's of Maine brand
was when my youngest, who is now 21,
was diagnosed as being extremely allergic to 
artificial sweeteners.

Imagine our surprise when we learned that
artificial sweeteners were in all kinds of products:
from shampoo, to toothpaste, and even some liquid soaps!

She always used Tom's of Main toothpaste
made with Tea Tree Oil.
I would have loved to have had the
Silly Strawberry flavor when she was a child!

You'll love Tom's of Maine!

This one is a bit tricky,
I've tried to post it several times before
but we were never able to use a link.
I figured it out!

You will need to copy and paste,
just as it's printed below:

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/moresilly102217/?source=ba-strawberry

To get your FREE sample of Tom's of Maine Children's 
Silly Strawberry Toothpaste!