Cold deals at hot savings during Frozen Food Month
Penguins, polar bears and igloos will greet commissary customers in March as stores promote discounted products during Frozen Food Month.
Throughout March, DeCA's industry partners - vendors, suppliers and brokers - will host many in-store promotions and provide extra savings focused around Frozen Food Month. Overseas stores may have substitute events for certain promotional programs.
Customers are asked to check their local commissary for the following super sales events:
* Shoppers' specials offer customers bundled savings on Kellogg's and Eggo products. General Mills will also offer discounts on its top frozen brands.
* 18th Annual StarKist Tuna "Charlie" Awards. Store displays will provide contest details for thousands of dollars in prizes to the military communities, called "Charlie Cares" projects. There will be five grand prize winners stateside and a separate contest hosted overseas.
* Happy birthday to Oreo cookies! Customers will product demonstrations, direct mail promotions, online offers and Maxi-Saver flyers in March celebrating Oreo's 100th anniversary.
* National Nutrition Month. Customers will see 18 major items from Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade offered at more than 37 percent savings. This promotion supports health and wellness through store incentives offering a $100 sports prize pack, which includes a variety of outdoor fitness items for both adults and children. Customers will also see product demonstrations, and stores will pass out educational handouts on National Nutrition Month that include a nutritional shopping checklist magnet.
* Free milk. Commissary customers worldwide will receive a free gallon of milk with the purchase of any three Kellogg's cereals or any three Keebler packages of cookies.
In addition, Kellogg's will offer a "Free Breakfast Giveaway" in the winter edition of Eat Healthy Your Way Magazine . This promotion includes combined coupons with other breakfast partners, downloadable cookbooks and a breakfast prize package offering one family "free breakfast" for a year.
Click HERE to sign up and receive your monthly edition of the Commissary Connection.
*This post does NOT include an affiliate link.
I received NO compensation for this post.
It is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.