Irish Soda Bread Recipe,
from Hamilton Beach!
I found the link to this on
the Hamilton Beach Facebook page.
Thought it would be perfect
to share with my Frugal Friends!
Here's the recipe:
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 egg white, beaten slightly (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add milk, butter, white vinegar, eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and raisins.
- Set crust color to Light and process on the Quick Bread cycle. Remove mixture from breadmaker pan to lightly floured surface.
- Divide mixture into two; shape into rounds. Cut an X in top of each loaf; brush with egg white.
- Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheets for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/16 of recipe 2.6 oz.) Calories: 200 • Total Fat 4 g • Saturated 2.27 g • Cholesterol 32 g • Sodium 332 mg • Carbohydrates 36 g • Dietary Fiber 1.4 g • Sugars 7 g • Protein 5 g
Click HERE to visit
Hamilton Beach's website and
check out the other great recipes they have!
*This post does NOT include an affiliate link.
There was NO compensation for this post.
It is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.