FREE Online Chore Chart

I had one of those mornings, so I spent some quality time with a friend....


I had one of those mornings,
so I spent some quality time with a friend....

I have known all my life that friendships
are very important in life.
There are those "friends" we call acquaintances,
then those we call Friends and
those who are like family!

Now that I am an Army wife,
I know friendships are like life lines!

This morning I went to take a shower,
"going to be quick and get on with my day"
I thought to myself.
BUT, the shower head busted and
by the time I was done trying to shower
my good day had gone terribly bad!

So, I did what all women do when we need to vent...
I visited with a Friend.
She's more like family to me for sure,
and soon she and her family will be PCSing to FL.

It's not easy for me form a strong bond 
with a friend these days.
With Stacey and I, it happened almost instantly.
As if our friendship was always meant to be!
Now I love her like a daughter and
her family as if they were mine!

Throw in this PCS and
I'm left a bit panicked,
but even more-so I'm sad.

So, how do you other Army wives
handle a close friend PCSing?
What do you do to keep the friendship
as good as it is when you're in the same city?

PLEASE, if you have ANYTHING you
feel like sharing, leave a post on Facebook.
Or, if you wish, email me at:
FrugalArmyWife@aol.com

THANK YOU all! : )