FREE Online Chore Chart

This is a VERY special favor for all my Frugal Friends!


This is a VERY special favor for all my Frugal Friends!

I know this is asking a LOT of my Frugal Friends,
but I know that so many of you are giving, kind-hearted, 
willing, and know the true joy of giving!

My husband's battalion will be collecting toys
for the children until after we return from our
MUCH NEEDED hiatus.

As a favor to me,
and perhaps with some of the money this page
has saved you this year,
please purchase a SMALL gift for a child
(must be under $20)
to help the children who are in need.

For any present that is not used at the
Battalion Christmas Party,
there will be a charitable organization
who will receive the donation.

We are still currently working to see
which organization will need the 
donation the most.
Once that is decided,
I will be sure to post and let you all know.

THE ONLY PARTS I PLAY IN THIS ARE:
A) Getting you to email me and say you'll participate;
B) I will be the one to make sure the presents get to
the proper destination:
and
C) For those who donate your name will be entered
into a drawing for a $25 gift card (your choice),
from The Frugal Army Wife for
saving me a lot of shopping time. LOL

If you plan to donate a toy,
please email me at:
FrugalArmyWife@aol.
with Surprise Santa in the subject line.

THANK YOU ALL so much, 
I say it often, but not often enough,
I HAVE THE BET FANS EVER!!

*This post is purely informational.
I will receive absolutely NO compensation for this post
or for any part I take in this donation drive.