I just received this list of
November Activities at Fort Canpbell!
I sure wish it had been forwarded to me
sooner, some activities have passed.
But I wanted to make sure I shared it.
· Gear To Go is offering 10% off everything for military Families during the month of November (excluding vehicles and package deals).
· At Sportsman’s Lodge on every Thursday for the month of November,
military Families will receive 10% off their total check (not including alcoholic beverages). No other discounts will apply.
· Every Saturday in November from Noon until 5 p.m. Hooper Bowling Center
will honor military Families with a $20 Pizza and a Lane special.
Get 1 lane for 1 hour, up to 6 pairs of shoes, 1 single topping large pizza and
a pitcher of soda with refill. One additional hour may be added for $12.00,
½ hour may be added for $8. Special is first come, first served with
no reservations being taken.
· Cole Park Commons Southern Buffet will be giving military ID card holders a 20% discount every Monday and Tuesday in November.
· Get 10% off any food you order at the Dawg Haus for the entire month of November.
· Cole Park Golf Club is offering a great deal for Families. Parents pay full price and children ages 7 – 17 play for free anytime Monday through Friday and after 12 p.m. on weekends (excludes DONSAs and Holidays).
· The Zone will be giving a 10% discount on all food purchases.
· The Hunting and Fishing Program is offering all military Families a coupon good for one free night, Tuesday through Thursday, cabin rental. Stop by Outdoor Recreation’s main office to pick up your coupon today!
· November 19-20, Outdoor Recreation’s Paintball program will waive the field fee for all military Family members.
· FREE Swim at Gardner Indoor Swimming Pool on Sunday, November 20, for all Active Duty, Family Members and Retirees.
· Air Assault Auto is offering military Families a 10% discount on all completed work orders that exceed the total cost of $75.
· Guennette MultiCrafts Shop Fees will be waived every Wednesday in November (closed November 30th).
· Estep Wellness Center will be giving a FREE Turbo Kick Class on November 9 and 30 at 9 a.m. Limited to 60 participants per class.
· Outdoor Recreation will be holding an event on 19 November from 10 a.m. until 12 noon. Expect to see the Challenge Course open and discounted programs and activities at multiple facilities, including the skeet range, riding stables and paintball.
*This post does NOT include an affiliate link.
It is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.