FREE Online Chore Chart

Today's Deals: T.G.I. Friday's, Chili's, COUPONS, Norelco Sensotouch, Sally's Beauty, Jamba Juice, FREE night at a B&B, and MORE!


Today's Deals:

-- ‎$5 Off any $15, or more, purchase at T.G.I. Friday's!

-- Margarita Meal for Two: Appetizer, 2 Entrees, Dessert and
2 Top Shelf Margaritas... ONLY $35!

-- Have I got coupons for you.... total savings $27.00,

-- Have I got GROCERY coupons for you... total saving $7.90,
w/10 coupons!

-- Thinking Christmas? Perfect Gift: Philips Norelco Sensotouch!

-- FREE membership to the Sally Beauty Club Card
program w/valid Military ID!

-- FREE Night's Stay, at 327 participating Inn's and B&B's,
for Veterans!

AND

-- Jamba Juice has 3 New Coupons! Valid through September 27th!

Thank you all for your kind words while my hubby recuperates.
After TWO trips to the hospital today,
we have finally found something that will allow him
to sleep more than an hour or two at a time.
So I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight....
fingers crossed!

Have a blessed night all!