FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE Pink Charm Bracelet from Charm It!, HighIntenCity.com w/purchase!


FREE Pink Charm Bracelet from Charm It!
(HighIntenCity.com) w/purchase of three charms!

A while back I posted a "FREE Charm" offer
from this same company.
I received my charm weeks ago and LOVE it!
I received a USA Peace Charm,
flag peace sign w/rhinestones. 

The FREE charms were a $6 value,
this FREE Pink Charm Bracelet is an $8 value!

These bracelets are geared for girls,
but they make great "Pink Ribbon" gifts too!

My total for three charms, the FREE pink charm
bracelet and shipping was only $23.00!

Click HERE to make a purchase and get your
FREE Pink Charm Bracelet from Charm It!
(HighIntenCity.com)

*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.