FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE Handcrafted Burger from Ruby Tuesday, for your birthday!


FREE Handcrafted Burger from Ruby Tuesday,
for your birthday!

I absolutely LOVE Ruby Tuesday burgers!
What I love even more is that when you redeem a
coupon for a FREE handcrafted burger,
you get to choose ANY burger.
Cheeseburger, bacon cheeseburger, or any of
their other handcrafted burgers,
all served with fries - FREE.

The service when we redeemed our last
FREE burger coupon was outstanding.
The server made sure I knew I could choose from
any of the handcrafted burgers.
Plus, she was great about keeping our drinks full
and making sure everything was just right.

I have to admit, I'm not used to getting such great service
when I'm using a coupon for a FREE meal.
I was more than pleased!

Also, when you get your FREE burger coupon,
I love that it can be redeemed for
dine-in or RubyTueGo service!

Click HERE to sign up and get your
FREE Handcrafted Burger from Ruby Tuesday,
for your birthday and other great FREEbies throughout the year.

*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.