FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE Full Size Bottle of Purex Complete with Zout!


FREE Full Size Bottle of Purex Complete with Zout!

I have to be honest,
I received this link from several fans.
At first, I really thought it was futile to post it,
seeing as there are only 400 bottles.

But, I decided it's worth posting.
Even if only a few of my fans get in on it.
That said, here's the link to this awesome,
but VERY LIMITED, FREEbie!

Thank you to all our Frugal Friends who
shared this link with me via email,
there were several of you who emailed me.

If you have a deal/FREEbie you would like to
see posted on the FB page/blog/Twitter,
please email me the link at:
FrugalArmyWife@aol.com
Include a subject line, the link, a brief description,
and your name (so I know who to thank)!

Click HERE to see the details for a
FREE Full Size Bottle of Purex Complete with Zout!

*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.