FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE Breakfast this week at Chick-fil-A!


FREE Breakfast this week at Chick-fil-A!

Super easy to get this one.
I have seen it on other sites,
but thought it was just for one day.
I love that you can pick when you want it
(date and time) and what you want!

My local Chick-fil-A,
on Madison St here in Clarksville, TN,
had over 1,300 still available.
Hope there are still plenty left
at your local Chick-fil-A.

Thank you to our Frugal Friends
who shared this with us via email!
There were several of you who emailed me
this link yesterday! 

If you have a deal/FREEbie you would like to
see posted on the page/blog/Twitter,
please email me the link at:
FrugalArmyWife@aol.com
Include a subject line, the link, a brief description,
and your name (so I know who to thank)!

Click HERE to sign up for your
FREE Breakfast this week at Chick-fil-A!

*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.