FREE Online Chore Chart

4 cans of Progresso Soup for ONLY $4!


4 cans of Progresso Soup for ONLY $4!

I thought when I posted the coupon for
Progresso Soup on Thursday that it
wouldn't be long before we found a
good sale on this product.

Here it is!
Walgreens has the Progresso Soup
on sale (w/ad coupon) for 4/$5.
Add the coupon for $1/4 and
you'll get 4 cans for only $4!

Remember, Walmart does price match and
will honor the price of the ad, plus
allow you to use a coupon.

Walgreens has a limit of 4 on this coupon,
But on my last trip of price matching at Walmart,
I was not limited to the amount of the products
I could purchase with the Walgreens ad prices.

Click HERE to print your coupon for
$1/4 any cans of Progresso Soup,
and get your 4 cans for $4.

*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.