FREE Online Chore Chart

Usually I'm Frugal, but today I may be Fugal....


I thought I'd share this with all my wonderful
Frugal Friends,
it's worth a chuckle, or two!

I'm a little off today, in case you haven't noticed.
I hope I'm fighting off a head cold,
but I fear I'm fighting off the flu. Bleh!

As you all probably know,
Google Chrome (the browser I use) has an
automatic spell check on it.
Today, I have relied far too much on that
automatic spell check.

I realized this when I got the following message:
"Fran, Hope you are having a great day!
Just wanted to point out that you signed your email:
'Fran, The Fugal Army Wife'.
I know you have bad days, so I'm hoping this
was an oversight and not a statement."

I went to the internet to look up Fugal,
what I found pretty much nailed today on head for me:

"Fugal: 2. Psychiatry A pathological amnesiac condition
during which one is apparently conscious of one's actions but
has no recollection of them after returning to a normal state.
This condition, usually resulting from severe mental stress,
may persist for as long as several months."

Now, to explain my faux pas to the wonderful
fan that pointed it out to me and try to make them
believe I truly am Frugal, and not Fugal!

I ♥ my Frugal Friends!