Get 2 NCAA Fleece Hoodies for ONLY $15 each,
with FREE shipping!
I thought this offer was too good to be true,
so I gave it a try....
WOW, it's true! Here's my checkout total:
Hard to believe isn't it!
You will need to use the code:
SAVEME20
when you checkout!
The hoodies are $50, but on a B1G1 FREE sale!
Then you save $20 with the code, add taxes,
and the FREE shipping...
you get 2 hoodies for UNDER $35, total!
I'm not sure how long the sale will be,
so hurry over to the Finish Line website and get yours!
NOTE: This $20 off coupon code can be used more
than once so if you plan to order more than two,
make separate orders for each pair you order!
Click HERE to take advantage of this awesome deal and
get 2 NCAA Fleece Hoodies for ONLY $15 each,
with FREE shipping!
*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.

