FREE Online Chore Chart

FREE Earthquake Preparedness Handbook from USGS!


FREE Earthquake Preparedness Handbook from USGS!

After this week's earthquakes,
a Frugal Friend emailed me this link to share.
Guess just about all of us could use this one.

I did not sign up for this one,
but I was certain to check out the link
and it is a good link. : )
If you have any problems please let me know
so I can modify this post accordingly.

Thank you to the anonymous Frugal Friend who
shared this FREEbie with me via email.
If you have a FREEbie, or great deal, you
would like to share please email me at:
FrugalArmyWife@aol.com
PLEASE be sure to include subject line, link,
brief description and your NAME (so I can TY).

Click HERE to get your copy of the
FREE Earthquake Preparedness Handbook from USGS!

*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.