FREE Online Chore Chart

B1G2 FREE w/FREE shipping, for a limited time at Love Letterings!


BEFORE READING THIS POST,
PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM AND READ!

B1G2 FREE w/FREE shipping,
for a limited time at Love Letterings!

I'm not sure how long this sale will last,
but it is AMAZING!
I ordered three of these wonderful
wall decors and my total was only $25.00!

They are normally $25.00 EACH,
with an $11.95 shipping cost!
You can stack the coupon codes and
use both of the codes.  

Here's my checkout after using codes:
As you can see I ordered three and entered my shipping
information, the total is ONLY $25.00!

The code for the B1G2 offer is:
B1G2FREE

The code for the FREE shipping is:
freeship

Please be sure to use cap lock on the first code and
lowercase letters on the second.
I didn't try the second with cap lock on,
but I'm assuming it is case sensitive,
as most coupon codes are.

Click HERE to get this amazing deal for
B1G2 FREE w/FREE shipping at Love Letterings!

*PLEASE use caution if you use this link.
I made a purchase and have had no call
from my bank (USAA) but thought I should share.
Perhaps the fan posted this comment on the wrong link?

Here's a comment a fan made on my FB page:
Roxie Whigham JUst an FYI...
I ordered yesterday and USAA cancelledmy card fro fraud charges from company.
USAA was notified this company was report as fraud!

Love Letterings has emailed me with the following:
We have contacted her, but not received a reply either.
I also contacted our Credit Card processor and they have had no complaints.
I am sure they will be contacting her as well to find out what is going on.

The promotion is good all week. It has been really busy on the site,
but the promo codes are still active and working.

Thanks again for contacting us.
If you receive a reply or any other information, please let me know.
I will let you know as well.


*This post is purely informational and is not meant to imply
any association or endorsement.