Ebates is offering 6% cash back when you
shop at JCPenney using them!
This is DOUBLE the cash back you normally get
when using Ebates to shop online.
Use this offer I posted earlier in the week
with Ebates for an awesome deal:
$10 off a purchase of $25, or more, at JCPenney
on August 26th & 27th!
This is a great coupon code!
Code is good August 26th & 27th ONLY!
Good on family apparel, accessories, shoes,
jewelry and home items.
No exclusions, can be used on clearance items!
Please see coupon for complete details!
Online code: GOTASALE
Click HERE to shop online and get
$10 off a purchase of $25, or more,
PLUS 6% CASH back at JCPenney!
Note: The product/service above is an affiliate link (Ebates).
Which means if you use this link to make a purchase, I get a small commission.
You can rest assured I only promote things to you that I truly believe are great deals!
